MSc.University of Peradeniya, Peradeniya, 2006-2009
ICTP Diploma (Pre doctoral Programme)The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics,Trieste, Italy,2003-2004
BSc Special degree in Physics (Upper Second Class Honours), University of Jaffna, Jaffna, 1996-2001
Title of Thesis: Quasinormal Modes and Gravitational Radiation in Black Hole Spacetimes
1 J.Jeyasugiththan, T.Pathmathas and N. Jeyakumaran, Abstract of Poster on Dose calculations using retracted factors of missing tissue compensators at Annual conference of Association of Medical Physicists of India, November 2009.
1. Offered by Italian government, UNESCO and IAEA to study an Advance Diploma in High energy, Physics (Pre PhD Level) at Abdus Salam International centre for theoretical Physics (ICTP). Trieste, Italy (2003-2004)
International conferences / workshop / study visit
1. Talk on Tissue compensators in Radiotherapy Treatment Planning, Postgraduate Institute of Science (PGIS), University of Peradeniya, Peradeniya, Sri Lanka.( August 2009)
2. Summer School on Particle Physics, ICTP, Italy (June 2005)
3. Conference Computational Cosmology, ICTP, Trieste, Italy (May -June 2005)
4. Conference on Planck 05, ICTP, Trieste, Italy (May 2005)
5. Talk on Quasi-normal modes and gravitational radiation in black hole space-time, ICTP, Trieste, Italy. (August 2004).
6. Workshop on Research Methodology FOR Study Programmes in Physical Sciences, University of Jaffna, Jaffna, Sri Lanka ( Feb 2010)
7. Workshop on Scientific writing, Postgraduate Institute of Science (PGIS), University of Peradeniya, Peradeniya, Sri Lanka (April